There’s just something beautiful about March in Palm Beach County…. The palm trees perfectly lining the streets, the pops of pink and yellow in the trees, the ocean waves acting as the
Adagio Luxury Condos Coming To Ft Lauderdale Beach Late 2019
My wife and I recently met a REALTOR who represents a new luxury condo being developed in Fort Lauderdale Beach. They have broken ground and expect to be ready for move in by late 2019. We were so impressed with this development, that I wanted to share it with others. I have entered much detail below, but a few things that really impressed me are:
1. Location — Close to all the activity of Fort Lauderdale Beach and a short walk to the beach, yet on a quiet street, off the main path and directly on the intracoastal waterway.
2. The Stunning View — Every condo has front-to-back-of-building floor plans, and residences begin on the third floor, so every condo has a fabulous view of both the ocean and intracoastal waterways through ceiling-to-floor high-impact glass.
3. Square Footage — Quite large for condo standards, ranging from 2,383 to 3,211 square feet plus a penthouse with over 5,000 square feet.
4. Huge Terraces — In the world of condo living, decks and terraces are a luxury doled out sparingly, measured in square inches rather than feet. Many decks are not large enough for any furniture or a grill. Not only does Adagio come with huge terraces, but all units come with Sunrise and Sunset terraces — The Sunset Intracoastal Terraces have outdoor kitchens for dining and entertainment.
5. Attention to Every Detail — The developer, ALCO International Group, Architect, Garcia-Stromberg - GS4, and designer Steven G have collaborated to bring you nothing short of brilliance in luxury condo/resort style living. The open flow-through floor plans, the choice of cabinetry and counters, the appliance package, the on-site pet grooming station and a fenced-in pet lawn, the electric-ready parking spaces, the intracoastal pool and rooftop pool, and so many other features and amenities.
6. Shabbat Mode Appliances — Can you believe it? Appliances you can safely leave on for Shabbat, brought to you by Gaggenau, absolute top of the line.
7. No-Slam Doors — That’s right. I tried to slam the bathroom door and could not do it. My wife did not believe I put enough oomph into the slam, so she tried it too. We were laughing because we could not make any noise for the neighbors to hear. You neighbors will no longer know when you are fighting, LOL.
8. Pricing — For what we saw, I expected the pricing to be in the $3MM plus range. Except for the penthouse, all the units are starting at significantly less than $2.5MM, several under 2MM.
We wanted to move right in, but realized this was the model with people traipsing through every day. Whether you are an empty nester from Wellington, Weston, or Parkland, looking to get out of the hassle of maintaining a house and want to live near all the action and beach, or finally ready to get out of the snow storms of the northeast, or coming from South America to capture your piece of the American Dream, The Adagio Fort Lauderdale Beach is for you!
To make an appointment to see if you can slam that door, call us, or get more details and pricing— Gari DiStefano 615-973-8017 or Angelo DiStefano 615-973-8016, or you can email us: [email protected] or [email protected].
You also can search for more properties from our website www.FloridaCloudHomes.com and even download our property search app from the website (Millions Mapped App).
More details below.
Angelo first got the real estate bug in college, when he assisted his father to take a piece of residential land, go the process of changing the zoning to "commercial", and develop the first shopping ....
Latest Blog Posts
My wife and I recently met a REALTOR who represents a new luxury condo being developed in Fort Lauderdale Beach. They have broken ground and expect to be ready for move in by late 2019. We were so
You've scoured the new home listings, been to all the open houses and have finally found the home of your dreams. It is now time to draft an offer and begin the negotiation process. Below we'll
You've toured through a number of listings, attended all the open houses and have found your potential new dream home. Now the hard part begins, especially if you're working against other buyers who